Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon Made with Whole Grain
With a frosted crust and sweet cinnamon flavored filling, these Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain Toaster Pastries from Kellogg's make on-the-go breakfasts easy and fun; Eat straight from the pouch
- Whole grain-rich (23g whole grain per serving) toaster pastries with cinnamon flavored filling twin pack. Contains 6g dietary fiber per serving (6g fat per serving); Made with colors and flavors from natural sources and no high fructose corn syrup
- Serve in the tray line; This item is a good fit for K-12
- Frosted toaster pastries made with whole grain plus the tempting flavor of cinnamon in every bite; Enjoy them as a standalone snack or with a cold glass of milk
- Includes 72, 21.1oz display boxes of convenient, ready to eat toaster pastries; 13.313 IN x 9.313 IN x 11.250 IN
|Units/Case||12 X 6ct|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Net Weight||15.238 Pound|
|Outer Case Dimensions||11.25 Inches X 9.313 Inches X 13.313 Inches|
|Tray/Carton Dimensions||PACK : 5.313 Inches X 6.375 Inches X 2.875 Inches|
|Unit/Pouch Dimensions||EACH : 6.625 Inches X 3.25 Inches X .75 Inches|
|Cube Adjusted Weight||16.54 Pound|
|Case Cube||.807 Cubic foot|
KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.
Nutrition Facts120 servings per case
Serving size 1 Pouch (96 g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|%DV% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 240 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 73 g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||20%|
|Total Sugars 30 g|
|Includes 30g Added Sugars||60%|
|Protein 5 g|
|Vitamin D 0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium 260 mg||20%|
|Iron 3.6 mg||20%|
|Potassium 140 mg||2%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Product information can change at any time. Always refer to product package for current nutrition and ingredient information.
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, dextrose, soybean and palm oil, bleached wheat flour, polydextrose, glycerin. Contains 2% or less of maltodextrin, molasses, calcium carbonate, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda), wheat starch, salt, cinnamon, sodium stearoyl lactylate, DATEM, gelatin, xanthan gum, niacinamide, reduced iron, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), soy lecithin.
Allergens / Certifications
CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.
|Meets USDA Whole Grain-Rich Criteria||YES|