MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chorizo Crumbles™
A delicious meat-free addition to any diet, MorningStar Farms Vegan Chorizo Crumbles are expertly seasoned and ideal for an array of savory recipes. You can use these bold-flavored crumbles any time you're looking for a meat-free alternative to ground beef. They're a good source of fiber (contain 8g total fat per serving), a good source of protein (9 grams per serving; 17% of daily value), and cholesterol free (contains 2g monounsaturated fat; 4.5g polyunsaturated fat per serving). Perfect as a pizza topping or a flavorful addition to main dishes, Chorizo Crumbles are versatile enough to include in a variety of recipes. Whether you're preparing a quick and convenient breakfast, lunch, or dinner, MorningStar Farms Chorizo Crumbles are sure to delight vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers alike.
- Boldly seasoned crumbles made from plant-based protein are ideal for a wide array of savory menu applications
- Place in the frozen entrée aisle or serve prepared alongside other lunch or dinnertime favorites; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges, Universities, Military, Caterers, and Restaurants
- Convenient, chorizo flavored plant protein crumbles help you add zesty flavor to a variety of dishes; A great way to get more plant protein and flavor on any menu
- One, 10lb case of frozen, easy-to-prepare chorizo crumbles in two, 5lb bags; case measures 12.750 IN x 11.500 IN x 7.000 IN
|Country of Origin||US|
|Net Weight||10 Pound|
|Outer Case Dimensions||7 Inches X 11.5 Inches X 12.75 Inches|
|Cube Adjusted Weight||23.15 Pound|
|Case Cube||.594 Cubic foot|
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in skillet.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover skillet with a lid.
3. Heat over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Let heat an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving or adding to your favorite recipe.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cover with a paper napkin.
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5 minutes stirring halfway through heating time.
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete heating.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Nutrition Facts77 servings per case
Serving size 1/2 cup (59 g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|%DV% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 420 mg||18%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||16%|
|Total Sugars <1 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Protein 9 g||17%|
|Vitamin D 0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium 70 mg||4%|
|Iron 2 mg||10%|
|Potassium 290 mg||6%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Product information can change at any time. Always refer to product package for current nutrition and ingredient information.
Ingredients: Water, soy flour, corn oil, onions, paprika. Contains 2% or less of garlic (garlic, water), salt, soy protein isolate, spices, citric acid, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, garlic powder, vinegar solids, onion powder, sugar, paprika extract color, natural flavor, faba bean protein, pea protein.
Allergens / Certifications
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.