Kellogg's® Eggo® Buttermilk Pancakes
Greet the day with the feel-good taste of Kellogg's Eggo Pancakes; Easy to prepare, our pancakes bring warmth to busy mornings; Great for families and individuals, these delicious pancakes are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat
- Bulk packed in 12 count bags for freshness, Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes are made with yummy ingredients for a homemade taste; Up the tasty fun with toppings like butter and syrup, preserves and whipped cream
- Place in the frozen food section, near breakfast bars or use back of the house in recipes; This item is a good fit for Convenience Stores, Recreation, Lodging, Hospitals, Transportation, B&I, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers
- Not just for breakfast anymore, Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes provide a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals morning, noon and night; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Dairy
- Heat and serve pancakes bulk packed in 12 count bags for freshness, 144 case count, 18.813 IN x 9.688 IN x 9.875 IN
|Country of Origin||US|
|Net Weight||12.275 Pound|
|Outer Case Dimensions||9.875 Inches X 9.688 Inches X 18.813 Inches|
|Cube Adjusted Weight||20.83 Pound|
|Case Cube||1.042 Cubic foot|
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Do Not Refreeze Thawed Product.
Heat Before Eating.
MICROWAVE (RECOMMENDED METHOD)
1. Remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
2. Place desired number of frozen pancakes flat in a single-layer on a microwave safe plate.
3. Microwave at HIGH setting until heated. See microwave times listed:
- 1 Pancake 30 seconds
- 2 Pancakes 45 seconds
- 3 Pancakes 1 min 15 seconds
Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. If additional time is needed, increase time by 15 second intervals. Overheating can cause pancakes to toughen.
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
3. Place frozen pancakes flat on baking sheet and cover loosely with foil.
4. Heat in the oven for about 12 minutes or until heated.
Caution: Appliance capabilities vary. Please refer to manufacturer's instructions. Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised
Nutrition Facts48 servings per case
Serving size 3 Pancakes (116 g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|%DV% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 590 mg||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 45 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars 11 g|
|Includes 11g Added Sugars||22%|
|Protein 6 g|
|Vitamin D 0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium 70 mg||4%|
|Iron 3.7 mg||20%|
|Potassium 70 mg||0%|
(70 mcg Folic Acid)
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Product information can change at any time. Always refer to product package for current nutrition and ingredient information.
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), buttermilk, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, fructose, soy lecithin, eggs. Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12.
Allergens / Certifications
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, SOY AND EGG INGREDIENTS.
|Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Eligible||YES|